Refrigeration and HVAC Technician
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Refrigeration/HVAC Technician to join a well-established Kamloops based refrigeration service company. Are you professional, organized, and experienced in refrigeration, HVAC and restaurant equipment repairs and diagnostics? Are you able to work with other technicians, interact positively with customers, and be an all-around team player?
• Under the direction of the Service Manager, you will be able to diagnose and repair various makes and models of Commercial HVAC equipment.
• Diagnose and repair commercial kitchen equipment: Grills, Toasters, Deep Fryers, Ice and Ice Cream Machines, Coffee and Microwave Machines
• Completion of work orders and required reporting paperwork, keeping them clear and concise
• Courteous interaction with Customers
• Maintain a clean professional appearance
• Maintain a tidy work environment and service vehicle that is supplied to you
• Oversee and conduct planned and preventative maintenance, installations and repairs for commercial clients in a safe and efficient manner
• You will provide exceptional, and courteous interaction with Customers
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications, and Experience
• You have Red Seal Certificate of Qualification in the Refrigeration trade along with a Gas Fitters B license.
• Advanced 3rd and 4th year Apprentices with experience
• You have at least 4-5 years of refrigeration and HVAC repair experience
• You are proficient at using diagnostic equipment to diagnose various service related problems
• You have exceptional knowledge of the diagnosis and repair of most refrigeration and HVAC problems in equipment of varying makes and models along with experience on commercial kitchen equipment.
• You have enthusiasm for new challenges and are a positive asset to any team
• You are a self-starter, a great communicator, able to assume responsibility and have an undying work ethic
• Experience with server room air conditioning and commercial kitchen equipment is an asset
• Be open to ongoing training courses relating to the job, we train
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com – the cover letter is to include your salary expectations. No phone calls, but a short video diary introducing yourself would be great. If you enjoy working with a great Team then Hegyi Refrigeration is looking for you!
Living in Kamloops – Lifestyle Above All Else
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada, is the third largest city in B.C. outside of Vancouver. The city offers a relaxed lifestyle with a warm climate and over 2,000 hours of sunshine annually. The unique mix of desert plateaus, lush river valleys, pine forests, lakes and snow-capped mountains provide unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreational pursuits. Check out the Venture Kamloops website to find out more about this great and diverse city.